Between christmas and new year we did visit friends in trondheim.
We had a great time visiting the old town of Trondheim and done some langlauf (XC-ski) trips. More info and locations below on the map or just see the photo’s. Or see some tips.
we did 2 ski trips. When skiing make sure to take water and food along with you. If you want to know what “loipes” are created fresh you can take a look at skisporet.no .
Cross country Skiing skistua to heimdal and Cross country Skiing skistua to Lian
Some photo’s of our visit to Trondheim.
The weather in Trondheim can cjange very quick. Make sure to dress with layers of clothing.
- travel papers need to be active for more then 6 month when travelling in Norway.
- Alchoholic drinks are expensive, you can take them from home in you dropp off luggage.
- Wine and Beer you can buy at Vinmonopolet, a liquor store from norway.
- Make sure to have warm “shoes” .
- There are several hotels and house for rent.
- At City Sud ( shopping centre) there are several outdoor shop where you can buy your missing equipment.