Between christmas and new year we did visit friends in trondheim.
we did 2 ski trips. When skiing make sure to take water and food along with you. If you want to know what “loipes” are created fresh you can take a look at skisporet.no .
The weather in Trondheim can cjange very quick. Make sure to dress with layers of clothing.
- travel papers need to be active for more then 6 month when travelling in Norway.
- Alchoholic drinks are expensive, you can take them from home in you dropp off luggage.
- Wine and Beer you can buy at Vinmonopolet, a liquor store from norway.
- Make sure to have warm “shoes” .
- There are several hotels and house for rent.
- At City Sud ( shopping centre) there are several outdoor shop where you can buy your missing equipment.